Posts tagged SonicWALL
As your company grows and your requirement to access business systems away from the office increases your network needs to change and become more secure for remote access.
We supply a wide range of VPN (virtual private network) services connecting branch offices & remote access (road warrior) users securely to their office networks. Softline Pastel is a key business system and we have gained much experience connecting Pastel Partner and Pastel Evolution clients to their servers over the internet using VPN technologies.
SonicWALL firewalls are key component to securing a Pastel network both at the branch level and head office level by:
- allowing remote users to connect to the head office Pastel servers & network
- controlling the usage of internet access to staff
- keeping virus (malware) activity at bay by scanning all internet activity(email & spyware) before it reaches the internal network
Wish to have a free consultation with our solutions architect or sales person? Contact email@example.com for more information.
August has arrived so quickly and spring is just round the corner! Halo Communications has a number of promotions worth mentioning: 1 months free website hosting and discounts on linking your Pastel account to us.
Website Hosting Special:
- Free Domain Registration and 1 months hosting with Halo Communications during August. Click here to qualify.
Pastel Partner & Payroll:
- Link your Pastel (Partner & Payroll) products to us to receive 10% discount on Pastel Consulting services from Halo Communications. Click here to qualify.
- Need Pastel Support, Training or recommendations? Click here for more information.
Securing today’s networks demands Unified Threat Management (UTM). SonicWALL’s family of network security appliances combines robust UTM security services with high-speed deep packet inspection to provide small, mid-size and enterprise-class organisations the best protection possible. SonicWALL® TZ, PRO, NSA and E-Class NSA appliances are engineered to reduce cost, risk and complexity by integrating automated and dynamic security capabilities for comprehensive protection and maximum performance.
We supply, install and maintain SonicWALL network security devices for various industry’s – retail, manufacturing, professional services etc. Need fail-over internet access, protect your network, link branches via VPN or just need to control what your staff have access to on the internet? Contact Nelson for further information.
* Terms & Conditions apply, E&OE.