Posts tagged pastel updates
Pastel Accounting Partner 2009 Build 10.1.3
Here is the latest Pastel update information:
Please follow the instructions below to update your build. This is the latest release of Pastel Accounting Partner 2009. Below are instructions on HOW TO install this update. Please read the supporting documentation which details the changes that have been made in the relevant update.
The earliest build you can be on in order to upgrade to the latest version of Pastel Accounting 2009 is build 10.1.2.
In order to confirm the build number of your product, please select Help from your Pastel Partner drop down menu, and then select About. You will be able to view the modules registered, the version and the build number.
Follow these instructions carefully to ensure you update your system correctly:
- Please make a backup of your data before proceeding with the update.
- Please make sure that Pastel is closed when executing the file.
- Download the file that will update your current version. To do this, right click on the build update link under the Files to Download column. Select Save Target As and select your Desktop as the location to save the file to.
- Locate the file you have just saved on your Desktop and double click on it. When prompted to Run or Save, select Run.
- The update program will search for the folder in which Pastel Accounting 2009 is installed and it will update the software to the latest version.
- Once the update has been completed, start your Pastel program as you normally would.
- When opening a company, you will be warned that the files within the company data have to be rebuilt.
- Click on the No button since you already have a backup.
- Another notification will display warning you that once you have opened this company in the new build, you will not be able to open it in the previous version.
- Click Yes to continue.
- A screen will display prompting you to select which stationery layout you make use of. Select Yes if you are making use of the new layout.
- Enter your password and you will be able to proceed processing as you normally would.
To ensure that the update has successfully installed, go into Help | About, and check that the version number displayed is the same as the version number of this Pastel update.
Order online here at our online store.