Posts tagged online data vault
“Do you want to safeguard your company’s data and ensure business continuity should this data be lost?”
If your answer to this is “YES!” then we can help! We provide: 100% secure online backup, a simple registration process, simple installation, affordable pricing, secure hosting.
Click here to register and download free online backup software.
Avoid expensive data recovery by backing up your data regularly with online backup.
Off site and online data backup gives you peace of mind, helping you avoid potential data loss risks such as hard drive failure.
Halo Communications has partnered with IronTree to bring enterprise quality online backup facilities to end users. Have questions? Ask Tami on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0861 105 936 for more information.
Online Backup should not be difficult to set up or run – we take the stress out of installing the software on your computer and help you select the right package for your online off site backup needs free of charge if you register an account with us.
Online Backup – Simple, Secure, Supported - 14 DAY FREE TRIAL! Packages start from only R 99pm.
If you have lost data we do assist with data recovery off hard drives, external hard drives, memory sticks or any data storage device.
Prevention is better than a cure!
More and more clients are calling on us to assist them with data recovery due to hard drive failure, server crashes, USB memory sticks that get drowned etc. The recovery of their data is expensive due to the lost time both in waiting for the data and having the data recovered let alone the fact that at times full data recovery is not possible – very scary scenario.
Things we know:
- eletronic hardware will fail – it’s just the when we are not sure of.
- Notebooks/PCs/Servers can be stolen / lost or have accidental damage.
- The data or information on these devices are more valuable than equipment it’s stored on
Things we can do:
- have a data recovery plan in place even if it’s a 1 page document stating the obvious – (eg Backup, backup, backup!)
- Backup, backup, backup!
- Have an off-site copy of your data – stored at home, away from the office or using services such as our online back service.
- Use optical media for archiving purposes – once you’ve done your year end and need to store the data else where, back up to your hard drive, make a couple copies to DVD/CD and keep the data in fire proof safe.
- If data recovery is required do a little research into the company that will recovery the data; ask questions about turn arround times, how will they get the data back to you, what is that companies recovery rate in % etc. We use Intratec Data Recovery due to their high rate of recoveries and good service.